We do?not provide crisis intervention or counselling.
- Is someone seriously injured or in need of urgent medical help?
- Is your life or property being threatened?
- Have you just witnessed a serious accident or crime?
If you are in need of support or if you are concerned?about someone else, the resources below may be of assistance?or alternatively contact your local general practitioner.
National telephone counselling services
- Lifeline 13 11 14 (24 hour phone counselling)
- Kids Help Line 1800 55 1800 (24 hour phone counselling)
- Suicide Call Back Service 1300 659 467 (Professional call back service referral line operates seven days a week)
- Mensline Australia 1300 789 978 (24 hour phone counselling and referral)
- Veterans Line 1800 011 046 (after hours professional telephone crisis counselling for veterans and their families)