This privacy document applies to the website www.postventionaustralia.org
We respect the privacy of our users, and we comply with State and Commonwealth privacy legislation to safeguard personal information.
Information collected and disseminated by this website
In accordance with privacy principles set out in the Guidelines for Federal and ACT Government World Wide Websites developed by the Australian Privacy Commissioner, we will make every effort to ensure that information is collected or disseminated via this website according to the following principles:
- Collection of information will be lawful and fair.
- Information will be provided about what personal information is being collected and for what purpose.
- Personal information collected will be of good quality and not too intrusive
- Personal information will only be used for the purposes for which it was collected
- Personal information will not be disclosed externally.
Use of your email and personal information
We will only collect your email address if you register for our newsletter, join Postvention Australia (become a member) or make a donation. Your email address and any other personal information you submit will only be used for the purposes for which you have provided it, and will not be added to any mailing lists without your prior consent. We will not use or disclose your email address for any other purpose.